The Holz & Stein Design Process
The Consultation lets us learn more about you and your idea for your custom home.
The Design Phase allows us to create the layout and functionality of your new home, your family flow, not ours
The Building Process allows us to create your dream home from vision to reality.
WE JUST DON’T BUILD, WE BUILD HOLZ & STEIN
- Ultra-Energy Efficiency reduces utility costs, better home comfort and increases home values
- Museum Finish Walls bring the entire room together yet open and spacious
- Outdoor Covered Living Space including fireplace, pre-wired for outdoor media and plenty of room for entertainment
- Electric Car Charging Station (Already Pre-Wired if needed)
- High-Density spray foam insulation (soy based) for the “green” approach
- High Ceilings and Clean Lines adds spacious living rooms and dining areas
- Well Designed Floor Plans add comfort, flow and luxury to everyday living
- Exterior Designs that get people talking
- Beyond the Usual All exterior walls are 2×6 framing rather than 2×4 for additional strength, noise reduction and added “R” values
- On Demand hot water system throughout. No need to monitor water heaters, ever again
- Signature Tongue & Groove, stained Horizontal Cedar fencing. Stronger with more privacy and elegance
- Electric, Horizontal Sliding driveway Tongue & Groove security gate. Strong and attractive for looks and peace of mind.